Gmail Login - www.gmail.com
Gmail is one of the most widely-used free email clients in the world. A Google account gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, etc. Here's how to log into your Gmail account on the web, iOS, and Android.
Gmail Login - How to log into your Gmail account on the web - www.gmail.com
1. Go to https://www.gmail.com/.
2. Click Sign In at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your email address or phone number then click Next.
4. Enter your password then click Next.
You are now logged into your Gmail account!
If you don't have a Gmail account yet, read this tutorial: Gmail Sign Up.
Gmail Login - How to log into Gmail on iPhone and iPad
1. Tap on Settings on the Home screen of your iOS device.
2. Scroll down and tap on Mail.
3. Tap on Add Account.
If you've already linked another Gmail account to your iPhone or iPad, tap Accounts then select Add Account.
4. Tap on Google to select your email provider.
5. Enter your email address then tap on Next.
6. Enter your password then tap on Next.
Now you can choose to allow your Gmail account to sync your data with your iPhone.
You can also log in to your Gmail account right in the Gmail app.
1. Open the Gmail app.
2. Tap your profile photo at the top right.
3. Tap Add another account.
4. Tap on Google.
5. Enter your email address then tap Next.
6. Enter your password then tap Next.
Gmail Login - How to log into your Gmail account on your Android device
1. Tap on Gmail from the Home screen of your Android device.
2. Tap on the Menu icon. It's in the top left corner of the screen.
3. To the right of your username, tap on the Down arrow.
4. Tap on Add account.
5. Tap Google to select the type of account you want to add.
6. Enter your email or phone number then tap on Next.
7. Enter your password then tap on Next.
If you have more than one Gmail account, you can add your accounts or sign in to multiple accounts at once. Simply follow the steps in this article: How to sign in to multiple Gmail accounts.
What to remember?
Here are some points that you need to keep in mind while logging into your account:
- Your email address is not case-sensitive. So if your email address is "[email protected]", you can also enter "[email protected]" to access your account.
- As you are signing into gmail.com, you don't have to enter "@gmail.com". If your email address is "[email protected]", you just simply enter "example" in the Email/Phone box "example" and then enter your password to log into your account.
- The Gmail password is case-sensitive. And you need to enter exactly the password that you use when you register an account. If it contains both upper case and lower case letters, you need to type them carefully. Otherwise, you will get a warning message that says "wrong password".
- When you log into your account from a new IP or device (computer or mobile phone), you need to confirm your identity before you can log into your account. Gmail may require you to enter a code via a text message to your mobile phone or a code to your secondary email address.
- If you log into your account from a public computer, remember to sign out before leaving the computer.
So that's how to log into your Gmail account on different devices. If you have any trouble signing into your account, just leave a comment below and we will help you solve it.
Leave a reply