How to block Wordle scores on your Twitter feed
Wordle is a word puzzle game that has taken the internet by storm recently.
Many users have shared the points Wordle earns every day on Twitter. If you get bored and annoyed when you see unwanted Wordle tweets, perform a muting of words or hashtags related to the game. That way, you won't see any Wordle score posts in your timeline.
The mute function has four default duration options: permanent, 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days. From now on, you will feel comfortable surfing Twitter.
How to block or hide Wordle scores on your Twitter feed
Mute Wordle Twitter posts on Desktop:
- Open Twitter. From the side navigation menu, select "More."
- Click the Privacy and Safety option-> Select Mute and block.
- Click "Mute words". Select the "+" to add words and enter the words or hashtags you want to hide (e.g. #Wordle, Wordle Score, etc.).
- Click a duration-> Save
Mute Wordle posts on the Twitter app:
- Open the Twitter app, click on your Profile icon
- Select Settings -> Select Privacy and Safety.
- Select Mute and Block option-> select Mute word
- Select Add button and enter the words or hashtags separately.
Once done, select Save in the top right.