How to Delete Your Twitter Search History
When you search for something on Twitter, all you've looked up will be stored. And this makes it easier for your search next time. Twitter also uses search history to enhance user's experience and suggest related things that you might like or want to see on your timeline. So if you want to have a fresh start on Twitter, deleting your search history will go a long way. It gives your timeline a new lease of life. Let's see how to delete your Twitter history on both Desktop and mobile devices.
Delete Twitter search history on a computer
1. Go to https://twitter.com/ and log into your account.
2. Click on the Search bar in the upper-right corner.
3. At the top of the drop-down menu, click Clear all.
4. Click Clear to confirm your action.
Delete Twitter search history on the Twitter app of a mobile device
1. Launch the Twitter app on your device.
2. Tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom.
3. Tap the Search bar at the top of the screen.
4. Next to Recent, tap the x button to clear all search history.
5. Tap Clear to confirm your action.
Your search history on Desktop and mobile app is separated. If you want to clear all of your search history on both devices, you need to follow the above instructions.