How to disable comments on YouTube on the browser, iPad, Android, and iPhone
If you don't want viewers to leave comments on your videos, use disabled comments on YouTube. Here are the steps:
How to disable YouTube comments using the browser
1. Open your YouTube account
2. On the left side of the screen, select "Your Videos."
3. Select "Settings" in the bottom left corner.
4. Select "Community" and then click "Default".
5. Select "Disable comments", then click "Save" in the lower right corner.
So you have finished turning off comments on your video.
How to disable YouTube comments on the iPad
1. Open your YouTube Studio app.
2. Select the three lines in the upper left corner.
3. Select "Videos".
4. Click on the video for which you want to disable the comments.
5. Select the pencil icon on the top of the screen to open "Advanced Settings".
6. Choose the "Comments" option
7. Tap on "Disable comments for videos."
8. Click "Save."
How to disable YouTube comments on Android and iPhone
1. Open your "YouTube Studio" application.
2. Open the content, select the video you want to turn off comments for, look to the right of the video, and select the place with 3 vertical ellipses.
4. Tap "Edit video."
5. Tap "More options"
6. Choose "Comment". In the drop-down menu, select "Disable comments."
So you've finished turning off YouTube comments on your browser, iPad, Android and iPhone
Leave a reply