How to hide my email on the iPhone, iPad
To private your personal Email address on iPhone, iPad, what you need to do is hide this email and create a random email address. Here are the steps to hide your emails on the iPhone and iPad.
How to set up and hide my email on the iPhone, iPad
1. Go to Settings. Click on your name from the top.
2. Select iCloud -> select Hide My Email.
3. Click the + Create new address
Apple allows users to generate random email addresses with @icloud.com. This random email replaces your personal email and is used to sign up for apps, websites. Therefore, application developers or website owners will not know your private email.
Inboxes from random emails will be shared with your personal inbox.
4. Select "Continue" to generate random emails automatically. Or you can choose to Use another address to receive new emails.
5. Label or create notes for this email address to help you remember it better.
6. Select "Next" from the top right.
That's it. You're done generating random email addresses. You can now completely copy it from your Hide My Email settings when you want to use it on your iPhone or iPad.
Leave a reply