How to register and activate the Google Play Pass
Google Play Pass is the best app out there with hundreds of games and apps with no ads or in-app purchases. Currently, Google Play Pass is only available in certain countries, and it costs a monthly fee, though the price is quite low. Google Play Pass runs on Android 4.4 and up.
How to sign up for Google Play Pass
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Click Profile picture (Look at the top right corner next to the search bar, click on your profile icon.)
- Click Play Pass
- Tap "Get started" to continue the "Subscription"
- Choose the number of months and the amount you need to pay.
- Enter the password for your Google account and select "Verify".
The trial of Google Play Pass is for new users only, and you will be charged at the end of the trial period.
How to activate the Google Play Pass
- Open the Google Play app.
- Click Profile Picture
- Select "Play Pass" and select "Activate".
So you have completed the registration and activated your Google Play Pass. From now on, you will own a huge store of toys and applications without being bothered by ads.