How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13?
If you recently owned an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 mini, or iPhone 13 Pro, it’s easy to notice that there isn’t any way to display a permanent battery percentage indicator on, well, the status bar of the phone.
Because of the notch on the screen, the battery percentage isn’t shown anymore on the iPhone 13, similar to other iPhone models with Face ID. Fortunately, some quick ways can help you know how much battery life is available on your device. Here are a few great tips on how to show battery percentage on iPhone 13.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13
Viewing battery percentage on iPhone 13 using the Control Center
One of the simplest ways to view the battery life of your iPhone 13 (as well as iPhones with Face ID) is via the Control Center.
1. To do so, just simply swipe down from the top right corner of your phone's screen.
2. Then, you will easily find your iPhone 13’s numerical battery percentage next to the battery icon.
3. That’s exactly how much of the battery capacity is left on your phone until you charge it again.
It’s how to show battery percentage on iPhone 13 using the Control Center. Is there any other way that lets you see the battery percentage on the iPhone 13 family? Yep, of course.
Let’s move on to find out.
Viewing Battery Percentage on iPhone 13 with a Widget
You can also use an iOS batteries widget to see the battery percentage on your iPhone 13.
1. To add the Batteries widget, simply press and hold your finger on an empty place on your home screen until the apps jiggle.
2. After that, tap the "+" button on the screen’s upper-left corner.
3. When you see the widget selection menu appear, tap "Batteries".
4. Next, select your preferred style, then tap "Add Widget".
5. Finally, drag the widget to your desired location on the home screen page. Tap on "Done" in the top-right corner to save your changes.
RELATED: How to turn off iPhone 13
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13: Other ways
More ways to view your available battery percentage are as of the following.
Instead of checking the current power level yourself, you can ask Siri on your iPhone 13 to find out.
Assuming you have Siri enabled on your phone, then you just need to say "Hey Siri" followed by a simple question such as "What’s my battery life" or "What is the battery percentage?". Then, Siri will quickly let you know the current power level left on your device.
Charging Your iPhone 13
It’s always easy to check your iPhone 13’s battery percentage when it’s charging.
So, if your charger is nearby, you can charge your phone so that you’ll see its current battery capacity. The numerical battery percentage will be displayed on the Lock Screen, showing "X% Charged."
RELATED: How to check Airpods battery life
Above are four easy ways to show the battery percentage on the iPhone 13 that Geeks Nation wants to share with you via this post. They are all more than simple, right? Well, did Geeks Nation miss anything? Please let us know in the comment section below. Thank you for spending time reading this post. And if you like it, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Leave a reply