How to take 360-degree photos on Facebook
Users can upload and view 360-degree photos on the Facebook app of Android and iOS devices. With a panoramic photo, you can see the photo from all angles including above, below, behind, and next to you. You just need to drag your finger or mouse over and see the full photo from different angles.
How to take 360-degree photos on Facebook?
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS.
2. Tap What's on your mind? at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down and tap 360 Photo.
4. Facebook will show you a tutorial to take a 360 photo. Tap OK.
5. Move your camera around for a full turn to get your shot.
6. Tap the blue button to begin the process.
7. Tap the forward arrow when you're done and wait for a few seconds for the photo to process.
8. Add your caption and tap POST.
You can select the starting point of your photo. Just go to the 3D photo you want to edit then tap and drag your 360 photo to the starting point you want.
What devices can you use to create 360 photos on Facebook?
- iOS Devices (iPhone or iPad)
- iPhone 4S or newer
- iPad mini 2 or newer
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- Samsung Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or newer
- Photo Sphere Apps or Devices
If you couldn't find the 360 Photo button on your Facebook app, you can use a third-party app to take 360-degree photos then upload them to Facebook. Here are some apps that support this function:
- Google Camera
- Street View
- Cardboard Camera
- Theta S
- 360-Enabled Cameras
- Ricoh Theta S
- Giroptic 360 Cam
- Samsung Gear 360
- LG 360 Cam
- IC Realtech Allie
Leave a reply