iPhone XR SIM card tray: How to open iPhone SIM card tray?
It’s quite easy to open the iPhone XR SIM card tray or any other iPhone model. This article from Geeks Nation will explain how to open the iPhone SIM card tray on the XR model.
Where is the SIM card tray on iPhone XR?
First, why don’t we spend a minute learning the location of the SIM card tray on the iPhone XR?
Well, here's the answer: the SIM card tray on the iPhone XR is on the right side, at the bottom of the device.
There’s a slot on the right edge of the device, and that’s where the SIM card tray is.
iPhone XR: How to open the SIM card tray & insert/remove the SIM?
- First of all, you should make sure that the phone is powered off. You should not try to insert or remove the SIM card while your device is still powered on. Doing this may harm your device or/and the SIM card as well.
- From the phone’s right edge, insert the SIM eject tool into the slot and gently push it until the SIM card tray is pulled out. Now, remove the SIM card tray from your Apple iPhone XR.
- Remove or insert the SIM card.
- If you want to remove the SIM card, simply lift the SIM card from the SIM card tray.
- If you want to insert the SIM card, simply place the SIM card into the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts are facing up and the SIM card is secured in place.
- Now, insert the SIM card tray into your device.
It’s so easy and takes less than a minute to open iPhone XR SIM card tray or other iPhone models, right? And well, if you don’t have a SIM removal tool, you can consider using a paper clip instead. And that’s all for this post. Thank you for reading!
Leave a reply