Yahoo Mail Login - How to log into Yahoo Mail
Yahoo! Mail is one of the most popular email services in the world, allowing people to communicate, send, and receive emails for free. You can easily access your Yahoo Mail email account in a web browser on your computer or using a Yahoo Mail app on your mobile device (Android and iOS). This article shows you how to log into your Yahoo! Mail account.
Yahoo Mail Login - How to log into your Yahoo Mail account
1. Go to https://login.yahoo.com/.
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
3. Enter your password and click Sign in.
You are now logged into your account.
If you forget your password, click here to recover Yahoo password.
On Mobile (Android and iOS)
Make sure you've installed the Yahoo Mail app from Google Play Store and AppStore on your Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) device.
1. Open the Yahoo Mail app.
2. Tap Yahoo Mail.
3. Enter your email and tap Next.
4. Enter your password and tap Sign in.
How to log into multiple Yahoo Mail accounts
If you are already logged into your Yahoo Mail account but still want to log into another account, follow the steps below to log in to multiple accounts in Yahoo Mail.
1. Open the Yahoo Mail app then tap the Y! icon at the top left.
2. Tap Manage accounts.
3. Tap Add account then tap Continue.
4. Type into your Yahoo mail email address then tap Next.
5. Enter your password and tap Next.
Now you're signed into another account and you will be taken to the inbox.
Can't log into your Yahoo Mail Account? Here's how to fix
There are a few reasons why you can't log into your Yahoo Mail account. The most common reason is because you've lost or forgotten your email password. Fortunately, it's easy to get back into your account. Go to the Sign-in page and try the following methods:
- If you forgot your email address, tap on Forgot username?. A new window will appear, just enter your recovery email address or phone number then tap Continue. After that, follow the instructions on the screen to log in.
- If you forgot your password, tap Forgot password? then follow the instructions to reset your password.
In case you see an invalid ID or password error, there are several ways to fix it:
- Double-check your ID and password and make sure you are using the right characters and capitalization. Maybe you've entered some typo when typing your credentials.
- Try signing in on a different device or a different web browser.
- If your browser's autofill feature is on, then turn it off and type your username and password manually.
- Try resetting your password by clicking on Forgot Password? in the Sign-in page and following the instructions to recover your password.
So that's how to log into your Yahoo Mail account on the Desktop and mobile app. If you're using the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile, once you sign in, the app will remember your account and password and keep you logged in permanently unless you sign out by yourself. The process of logging in to Yahoo Mail is simple and you can do that within just a few seconds.